During their assignment with the City of Greater Geraldton, the IBM team will focus on two main challenges: efforts to create a carbon neutral region through the use of smart grid technology and renewable energy, as well as the opportunity to leverage the National Broadband Network to transform the relationships between citizens, industry and the government, and support economic development.
- Executive IT Architect
- Senior Consulting Strategist, Collaborative Software Solutions
- Smarter Planet and Cities Technical Leader
- Energy & Utilities Industry Solutions Manager
- Senior Fellow and Associate Partner, Center for The Business of Government
- Director, Software Competitive and Technical Sales, US West