Louisville, United States
A hub for the financial and real estate industries, Atlanta boomed in the post-WWII era but was particularly hard hit when the housing and mortgage crises ensued. Mayor Reed asked IBM for help in identifying where Atlanta could best harness its energies to revitalize the economy. The team worked with the city to propose a innovative citywide strategic plan that includes a robust vision and management system to effectively align activities and investments in a complex multi-jurisdictional stakeholder environment, and technology adoption to support ongoing planning and assessment.
Mayor of Louisville
- Public Sector Business Strategy and Communications Leader, Global Business Services
- Business Development Executive, US Federal Growth Initiatives, Smarter Planet & Cities
- Complex Transactions Contracts & Negotiations Executive
- Healthcare Informatics Research
- Public Sector Business Development - Global Alliance Solutions